Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random

Welll heyy there :)
I'm excited to start blogging! I always have a lot on my mind and a lot to say. I just wanted to write this first post to say what i'll basically be blogging about.
I leave for college in about 3 weeks. Have i gone shoppping yet? ha nope! I am tomorrow hopefully so i'll be blogging about that after.
Anyway..personally i always wanted to know what college was like through an actual college student. Not just those people in videos who say its alllll of these wonderful things when it's definately not. I will be totally honest about Union University:)
I leave in 26 days! How crazy, i dont feel old enough to go to college! woahhh.

well im getting sleepy. so i will blog tomorrow about my shopping adventure!

live laugh love <3
-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment