Monday, July 27, 2009

Rainy Day

Hey there!
It was a very much boring day when it should have been quite exciting. I went "dorm shopping" with my mom right? Well that was a lie, i went "bed spread" shopping. How lame, i could have done that on my own! I wanted to get other stuff, which i had money for, but she wants to wait to see what people get me. So once again, we are "procrastinating" which im starting to HATE! so i will NOT be a procrastinator in college!! Uh.

So now, I just got even more excited about college because I'll be able to do what i want, when i want. and i dont mean that in a rebellious way but when i need something done, i can do it and no depend on anyone else. =)

Well, it looks like my day is gonna be quite the boring one =(

thats all i have to say for now haha

live laugh love <3
-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment